Fix-it-Rite! – Sacramento Heating Repair
Need Heating Repair?
If your HVAC system is down, you will need to call a repairman to fix your heating system right away. Fix-it Rite should be your first choice. We offer 24/7 emergency service throughout the Sacramento area. Heating system or furnace requires routine maintenance to ensure that everything is running smoothly. Call Fix-it Rite! today
Furnace Repair for Your Sacramento Home
Common Heating Problem You may Experience
At times, your furnace runs for months, especially during the winter when we are all trying to keep the insides of our homes warm. If it’s been a while since you have had it checked, it might be time to show your furnace some attention. Often, we don’t know anything is wrong with our heating system until we start hearing unfamiliar noises or the heating system shuts down. You may need a furnace repair, especially if you notice a strong gas smell It is impossible to foresee your equipment breaking down or requiring repairs, but you can be one step ahead by getting an HVAC system tune-up. Don’t wait until shivering under your blankets to call one of our HVAC technicians at Fix-it Rite! in Sacramento.
There are several reasons your heating system might not be working, here are a few common ones:
- You haven’t been maintaining it and one of the biggest issues with furnaces is that they are dirty. This is what it restricts airflow and prevents the system from lighting up the burners.
- You didn’t calibrate the equipment when it was being installed to make sure it works right
- The blower capacitor could be dead. The capacitor starts the furnace and a dying capacitor tends to lead to blower malfunction.
- Your refrigerant levels could be getting too low, which results in your heat strips coming on more often than you wish. Your gas bill will suffer because of this!
- Components (aka heat pump) that have failed to start can prevent the blower of your indoor or outdoor unit from starting.
- The inducer motor has burnt out and gotten dirty, which can cause safety switches to turn the furnace off.
- Ductwork design and installation were not properly done. When builders and HVAC contractors cut corners, you will never really be able to properly heat up your home.
If you live in the Sacramento area and your heat has not been working, our expert technicians are ready to help you find the root of the problem! At Fix-it Rite!, we also help with the maintenance of equipment, including furnace or heat pump inspections. Give us a call at (916) 363-6022 to set up a time for us to come help you. We strive to do our best to make any situation is as pain-free as possible, whether residential or commercial.
Why Choose Fix-it Rite for Your Heating Service?
A Fix-it-Rite! heating technician can fix any Models
- No matter the make or model of your heater or furnace, we are able to fix all major heater brands in the market. You can always count on Fix-it Rite to repair it. Our qualified technicians have been trained with the highest of standards to suit your repair needs.
- After we are done with the job, rest assured you will be happy with the result. We want to inform you about the best practices for keeping your system running smoothly, regardless of the make, model, or previous installer.
Schedule Heating Maintenance Sacramento
It will be a disaster if your heating system is not working in the colder months, especially in the Sacramento area where the climate can go below 46.4 °F (8.0 °C) in winter. You want to make sure that your heating or furnace receive routine maintenance. Routine maintenance is strongly recommended for helping your heating unit function effectively and efficiently. Plus, it will also prevent more expensive repair cost in the future.
Although you may own a brand new heating unit that you recently bought, you can still get benefit from regular maintenance on your heating or furnace unit. The problems can be identified during your maintenance service, whether you need any repairs for your unit or not. If the problem has been occurring for a while, the repair cost will escalate substantially. You do not want to know if you are in need of repairs when it is too late. Ensure that you can avoid costly repairs by calling us today. We are specialized in performing HVAC services including both heating, and air conditioning repair in Sacramento.
Click here to read what our satisfied customers have to say about us.
Tired of being cold at night? Call us at (916) 363-6022 today, so we can fix your heater and you can get a good night’s sleep!
Question about our services?
These are something you might want to know:
WHAT KIND OF CHARGE SHOULD I EXPECT?
We at Fix-it-Rite charge by the 1/4 hour to achieve the most economical benefits for our customers.
WHY SHOULD I CALL A HANDYMAN TO GET MAINTENANCE DONE?
Keeping your heating and cooling system in good working order means your utility bills will be lower, your home will be more comfortable, and you’ll need to call for repairs less often.
WHAT MAKE OUR SERVICES DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES?
Unlike other local companies that would charge you 1 hour even they only work for 10 minutes , Fix-it Rite! charge by the 1/4 hour which helps our customers save money. We can repair the vast majority of existing units, and we don’t recommend new equipment unless it is absolutely necessary.